Telluride Long Term Rentals
Telluride Long Term Rentals is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telluride Alpine Lodging (TAL), the largest property management company in the Telluride region. With the full support of the Alpine Lodging team, Telluride Long Term Rentals has the benefit of over 30 years of combined experience in the hospitality and real estate management business providing homeowners the best value for their investment property.
(If you arrived looking for short term vacation rentals, please search our vacation lodging here.)
The Telluride community is important to us: we are a member of the Telluride Association of Realtors and are one of the largest employers in town. Our relationships with preferred service providers have been cultivated over a generation, and our local, in-house maintenance and housekeeping staffs ensure a quick response time to all property needs. We are a 24/7, 365 day per year company -- All your inquiries and needs will be fielded and taken care of through our local office here in downtown Telluride.
TAL also provides Telluride second homeowners and renters with comprehensive service offerings. We recognize that your needs change as your property changes. Our adabtable services allow you to customize the services that will be most beneficial to your individual property:
- Security deposit safety - All security deposits and advanced rental payments are deposited in a segregated trust account, which is overseen by Peaks to Pacific, LLC, a local real estate firm.
- Access to hundreds of property owners - In an ever-changing real estate market, our vast network of properties that includes TAL's short-term rental inventory, is a true asset to those in search of a long term rental home.
- Professional staff - TAL maintains a year-round staff of guest service and owner service professionals to address your issues.
- In-house maintenance staff - For routine maintenance issues, TAL's maintenance crew offers a cost efficient way to handle problems.
- Credit and criminal background checks on potential renters.
Prospective renters should complete the Long Term Rental Inquiry Form.
Alternatively, please contact Erica Gioga to discuss your rental options.
101 E. Colorado Avenue
Telluride, CO 81435