The Telluride Tourism Board and Telluride Central Reservations respects the privacy of every individual who uses our website. We only process and use the data obtained through this site for the specific purposes you’ve authorized for your transaction, based on the rental agreement for your reservation. We do not sell customer information to third parties.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
What are cookies?
Cookies are used to make this website work and to enhance your experience. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser.
Any persistent cookie that is unique to the device because of its attributes or stored values fits the criteria for personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We therefore need to justify the use of these types of cookies on the legal grounds set out in Article 6 of the GDPR.
Types of cookies that this website uses
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
Legal grounds for their use
We are relying on the following legal grounds:
- Necessary cookies: these do not meet the criteria for personal data under the GDPR and therefore we do not require a legal ground for their use.
- Preference cookies: these can be justified by either Art 6(1)(b) or Art 6(1)(f).
- Statistics cookies: these can be justified by either Art 6(1)(b) or Art 6(1)(f).
- Marketing cookies: we will rely on obtaining the user’s consent (Art 6(1)(a)). If the user does not consent to the use of these cookies, these cookies will not be used.
REQUESTS RELATING TO LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
Individuals in the European Union are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR relating to the collection and processing of their personal information. All such requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
We make use of third party applications on this website. Some of these third party applications process your personal data for specific purposes. All of these third party applications guarantee that their processes are compliant with the GDPR.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Telluride Tourism Board
PO Box 1009
Telluride, Colorado 81435