Festivals & Events:
SHAKESPEARE IN THE PARK
Dates: Aug. 22 through Aug. 30 at 6pm.
Production: "As you Like it"
RESERVATION RULES - PLEASE READ BELOW
- Reserve with a pod. 1-6 people who have been around each other & who can share close quarters safely.
- Please only reserve the number of tickets you will use. Only 1 reservation per household for the run of the show.
- If you need to cancel for any reason email email@example.com at least 24 hours before showtime so we can fill your spot.
- People who make reservations and do not show up will not be able to attend future FREE Telluride Theatre shows.
COVID-19 - The safety of our audience, performers, and crew is our #1 priority. We've made some adjustments to the way we operate.
- No contact Box Office.
- There will be NO late seating. Arrive at the show at least 30 minutes before showtime.
- No contact temp, symptoms check & masks required by the audience. The audience must practice social distancing.
- Once seated stay seated. If you need to leave your seat - RAISE YOUR HAND - an usher will guide you.