A Sneak Peek of The Cabins at Mountain Village
Mountain Village's Heritage Plaza has some new additions-- eight red refurbished gondola dining cabins circling the firepit in Heritage Plaza.
When all is said and done, there will be 20 gondola dining cabins and several dining pavilions installed throughout the Mountain Village Center to help the public gather safely in these cabins with their families/households. The full installation should be complete by mid-December. Here are some tips to safely enjoy The Cabins at Mountain Village amidst increased COVID-19 concerns.
- First Come, First Served: These unique dining cabins will be open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis to safely enjoy food or drink from one of our restaurants.
- Share the Love: Please share the love and limit your time to one hour with no more than eight people from one associated party/household.
- Wait it Out: Please allow five minutes of ventilation time between parties, and leave the windows open for proper ventilation. There will be timed heaters in each cabin to keep you warm and cozy.
- Sanitize It: The Cabins will be cleaned regularly by staff and the public is encouraged to use our sanitization stations in the plaza if needed.
- Unattended items will be removed: Please do not leave items unattended to 'save your spot.' Unattended belongings will be brought to Lost and Found underneath Tomboy Tavern.
- No smoking
- Please bus your table and keep exploring Mountain Village!
- Tag us on Social Media! Tag us on social media @townofmountainvillage #TheCabinsAtMV #Visittelluride
There are QR codes in each cabin that direct guests to Mountain Village’s Dine Outside page where they can conveniently peruse the takeout options from Mountain Village restaurants.