Telluride Wine Festival
Call us at (877) 358 7122 and mention the Wine Festival for 15% Off lodging over the weekend.
The Telluride Wine Festival will be held June 25-28, 2015. This year should be the best ever. In addition to four days of wine, the festival features numerous cooking classes throughout the weekend.
Beginning in April, there will be several ticket options for the 2015 Wine Festival
Some of the events this year include:
• Toast of Telluride (Thursday) - Sample wines in the art galleries and retail stores throughout town and enjoy small bites and wines at restaurants throughout town.
• NEW THIS YEAR- Grand Reserve Tasting( Friday)- Taste and purchase wines not available for retail sale anywhere but the Winery tasting rooms AND the Telluride Wine Festival.
• Grand Tasting (Saturday) - Enjoy a wide variety of wines/spirits/food and fun in the Mountain Village Core.
• Cooking Demonstrations – Join famous and infamous chefs throughout the weekend.
• Special Wine and Spirits Seminars - Throughout the weekend.
• Reserve Seminars- Taste exquisite wines and champagnes at the Great Room in the Ridge Club throughout the weekend.
Since 1981, Telluride has had the privilege of hosting the prestigious Telluride Wine Festival. The festival is a beautiful gathering of the local culinary community, enthusiastic visitors, vintners, and chefs from around the world. Chefs and wineries join to create unique luncheons, elite dinners, wine tastings, cooking classes, and educational seminars for festival attendees.
Also happening within the four days of world-class cuisine and wines, there are special cooking classes from world class cookbook authors, a Celebration of Colorado tent, samplings of gourmet foods and cheeses that are new and unique. This year will also host a House of Spirits where attendees can enjoy and learn to concoct all manners of crafted cocktails from locally-produced spirits. Come enjoy a lively weekend of great food, fantastic wines and spirits with world class experts – staged within the majesty of the San Juan Mountains and the Telluride box canyon.
The 2015 Telluride Wine Festival is set for June 25th-28th. BUY TICKETS HERE!