Telluride Wine Festival
Call and mention the Wine Festival for 15% Off lodging over the weekend.
The "New" Telluride Wine Festival will be held June 26-29, 2014. A new management team has taken over the festival, and they are making big efforts to make this Festival the best ever. In addition to four days of wine, the festival features numerous cooking classes throughout the weekend.
There are several ticket options for the 2014 Wine Festival (2015 information isn't available, yet):
- Day Passes ($175) - Each day includes different activities.
- Gourmet 2 Passes - includes the Taste, the Toast, the Grand Tasting, the Keynote Seminar, Sunday Brunch, the Speakeasies, and more.
- Connoisseur Passes ($1,500) - guarantees access to the most elite events.
- Patron Passes ($2,000) - the most elite Telluride Wine Festival Option.
- Weekend Tasting Package ($150) - includes the Taste, the Toast, and the Grand Tasting
Description of Events:
- Taste of Telluride (Thursday) - Enjoy small bites and wines at restaurants throughout town.
- Toast of Telluride (Friday) - Sample wines in at the art galleries and retail stores throughout town.
- Grand Tasting (Saturday) - Enjoy a wide variety of wines at the Mountain Village Core.
- Cooking Demonstrations - Throughout the weekend.
- Special Seminars - Throughout the weekend.
Since 1981, Telluride has had the privilege of hosting the prestigious Telluride Wine Festival. The festival is a beautiful gathering of the local culinary community, enthusiastic visitors, vintners, and chefs from around the world. Chefs and wineries join to create unique luncheons, elite dinners, wine tastings, cooking classes, and educational seminars for festival attendees.
Also happening within the four days of world-class cuisine and wines, there are special cooking classes for kids, a Celebration of Colorado cooking, demonstrations of cheese making and samplings of all kinds of foods that are new and unique. This year will also host a House of Spirits where attendees can enjoy all manners of locally-produced spirits and uniquely crafted cocktails in the new Spirits Speakeasy. Come enjoy a lovely weekend of great food, fantastic wines and spirits with world class experts – staged within the majesty of the San Juan Mountains and the Telluride box canyon.
The 2014 Telluride Wine Festival is set for June 26th-29th. BUY TICKETS HERE!